Monday, January 18, 2010

Introductions are in order!

Welcome to my exclusively Disney blog. The basic point of this little adventure is to combine known history of my beloved corporation with current news and announcements.

I have loved Disney since I went for the first time at 5 years old. From that first trip I knew I wanted to have my honeymoon in Disneyland but I didn't know just how obsessed I would become. December 2004, my husband takes me on my dream honeymoon and the addiction starts. Within a year of that trip, we are in Walt Disney World celebrating our 1st Anniversary. I have been to at least one of the resorts every year with the exception of 2009 (very hard year for everyone I imagine). This year (2010) I was lucky enough to spend the very first day of this decade walking through my happiest place.

That trip (along with advice from a friend) inspired this blog and its creation. I hope you enjoy what I put together over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment